It's been a while.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Not sure what she was throwing but caught my neighbor doing this in a 30mph zone. Going call the HOA and report him.

IMG_2190%20copy_zpsillgkkbi.jpg

That girl had the same radar as you:
image.jpg

May 3, 2014
It has been a while since I've posted DDs pitch.

Boardmember and Javasource have been major influences in our mechanics from their unselfish DFP contributions. I solicited feedback from boardmember, javasource, sluggers, Kenb and rickpauly over the years via PMs and they have always provided honest and thoughtful feedback. Thanks to all those who post their DDs pitching videos. Through these posts I learn something new from the DFP community on a daily basis.

Our practices lately have had a heavy dose of the pushback drill and IR basics.

When did the blonde hair happen?

May 3, 2014
I know. She talked her mon into it. I guess I don't have a vote in those matters.

There is no guessing. You really don't have a vote in these matters! Looks good - just threw me a little - thought maybe this was a different daughter

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
knightsb,
Awesome stuff! Definitely a candidate for the Model thread. I'd love permission to use the above gif as a model for my kids...

Can you tell my how much space you see between the ball/hand and the thigh at release? I'm guessing 2-3 inches. I'd like to see 0-1.

Ken

Jun 23, 2013
PacNw
knightsb,
Awesome stuff! Definitely a candidate for the Model thread. I'd love permission to use the above gif as a model for my kids...

Can you tell my how much space you see between the ball/hand and the thigh at release? I'm guessing 2-3 inches. I'd like to see 0-1.

Ken

If my memory serves me correctly, I remember knightsb posting a slo-mo video of her about a year ago and it showed excellent brush contact, forearm rolling right through like a champ.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1