It's a public board

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2010
I can tell DFP'ers this, I've had the pleasure of meeting, messaging, texting and valuing the advice of both Crankermo and redhotcoach. Both are great guys and combined have done more for me and my DD than I can ever repay. I'd say if either decided to stop posting for whatever reason we would all be less fortunate. Theses two are some of the most passionate students of hitting I've had the privilege to meet. Crankermo please reconsider. RHC please post more. Either way, you can run but you can't hide. I'll track you both down.

Jun 1, 2013
IMHO, I think both you and FiveFrameSwing have handled things poorly recently and that some time away from DFP would benefit the board.

Sorry, just being honest.

I would love to be able to get into the hitting discussion and learn from everyone here but as soon as I see "the usuals" posting I close thread because we all know what it turns into. Maybe if we divide the hitting thread into different camps they wouldn't feel the need to cross over and trash as much. Usually there is no real discussion, it's about 3 pages of 10 words or less smart butt responses. It is not enjoyable to read the hitting thread and with the pissing match always at high output it is tough to discern the value in the conversation. Stay crankermo. I agree you other guys should take a break and relax. When comes to hitting, who actually wants to pull out the anatomy book and see what you guys are saying anyway.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Oh my! I was almost banned when cannonball turned me in for calling Jbooth a liar! I actually even proved in the post that he was lying!

Enough negative energy for me today.

At no point did I attempt to get you banned. Also, I told you I reported a post and did noting behind your back. In all of my time on all of these websites, I have never said anything behind anyone's back.

Crankermo, you bring much to this site. RHC, you do as well. Both of you should stay.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
I think some posters get tired of every time they post, they are followed by a comment, from a poster that has a sly remark.
Mark H...Hanson principle, hitter, ssarge, j booth, leary, ifubuildit, rayr, subfamily, wellphat, ect
You will find one poster that questioned every one of them and hounded then to death, and they left.
I will let you figure that out.

Scott (ssarge) stopped posting because the mod's kept asking him to tone it down when he felt he was doing nothing inflammatory.
Just FYI, I have no dog in this fight.

Dec 7, 2011
ESD - Excessive Sensitivity Disorder. (yes - I made it up so don't go searching for some crock-pot doctors amazing discovery)

We all suffer from it in differing degrees.

In my perfect world one can speak the way they want. In my perfect world folks don't immediately get hyper-offended (especially by most times somebody they never have met), or run off because they can't handle any heat....

We are a weak society always running away or grabbing a gun at the first syllable that we don't agree with.

I have had some lively disagreements with some folks here in DFP. I can honestly say that if I ever met face-to-face with a certain professor from Illinois that I still would be the first to buy him a beer and if we would continue to disagree it would conclude just that "we agree to disagree". I aint gonna run - I aint gonna grab a gun....

Besides, I thought we could "silence" anyone we choose to in this forum by "turning them off". With this feature I don't think anybody should post some sob story that they were "wronged and I have to leave". ESD.......

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Sorry that your leaving DD & me.... You do need to compile a "Fans" list and keep us posted. fastpitcher2@gmail.com

Brooke & Casey are my DD's Hero's!!! I'm so upset that I'm going to post my DD on EVERY thread if we ALL can't get this worked out. Stay ???

Oct 19, 2009
Crankermo I hope after things cool down you will reconsider, I for one enjoyed your post and the information you shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles