It's a public board

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2010
Since my post create such I stir I will not post on here anymore. That you can take to the bank. I wish everyone and their DD good luck. Peace out

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
You hardly posted on here before, and most of those posts were "why I don't post here".

Sorry, my bitterness is showing.

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
I think some posters get tired of every time they post, they are followed by a comment, from a poster that has a sly remark.
Mark H...Hanson principle, hitter, ssarge, j booth, leary, ifubuildit, rayr, subfamily, wellphat, ect
You will find one poster that questioned every one of them and hounded then to death, and they left.
I will let you figure that out.
Its the same poster that posts after me, just about every time I post.
He used to repost my daughter time after time until Ken told im he would be banned if he did it again.
Even saved it and posted it on other websites.
Many posters wont post there daughters for the relentless hounding from a few. And the behavior of a few

Crankermo, enjoyed your daughters swings

Straightleg

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I think some posters get tired of every time they post, they are followed by a comment, from a poster that has a sly remark.
Mark H...Hanson principle, hitter, ssarge, j booth, leary, ifubuildit, rayr, subfamily, wellphat, ect
You will find one poster that questioned every one of them and hounded then to death, and they left.
He used to repost my daughter time after time until Ken told im he would be banned if he did it again.
Many posters wont post there daughters for the relentless hounding from a few. And the behavior of a few

Straightleg

Hahaha. You're the one that posts after every single post of mine!
Not sticking up for five, but we all have "a following poster"....and the posts of ....well they weren't posted by her...

Encourage all that want truth to use the "started thread" option on posters to see who posted what

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Hahaha. You're the one that posts after every single post of mine!
Not sticking up for five, but we all have "a following poster"....and the posts of ....well they weren't posted by her...

Encourage all that want truth to use the "started thread" option on posters to see who posted what

How did you come up with five??? Is it that obvious? He ran everyone off......
Look at your last 50 posts. See me after you...not....You will see you are a liar to start nonsense...

Straightleg

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Oh my! I was almost banned when cannonball turned me in for calling Jbooth a liar! I actually even proved in the post that he was lying!

Enough negative energy for me today.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England

Straightleg

IMHO, I think both you and FiveFrameSwing have handled things poorly recently and that some time away from DFP would benefit the board.

Sorry, just being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802