indoor practice facility

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

jay

Mar 29, 2010
holland, oh
hi guys.

we've managed to keep our costs low on the team i coach by being blessed with free indoor practice at the local high school. unfortunately, with high school starting monday, we're our of a practice facility and face the next month or so with the possibility of no practice...clearly not an option.

prior to paying the local indoor facility, does anyone else have any creative options for free indoor practice, i.e local schools (tried it), churches (tried it), etc.?

thanks,

jay

Oct 19, 2009
Got any parents with a pole barn or connections to empty warehouse space? All you need is room for a cage.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I see you are in Ohio, so this probably won't work, but I have know a team to use a large storage unit at a rental facility like UHaul.

May 18, 2009
Right now there are so many building sitting vacant due to the recession. We just signed a lease on a building for dirt cheap because they lost so many businesses that they were looking to break even.

Jan 18, 2011
I ask the parents to help pay for the facilities. Broken down over 12 to 15 girls makes it cheaper than any one person footing the bill. I'm blessed to have good parents and a very good deal to an indoor facility.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00