Im back lol. Another video of Makenzie pitching, feedback will be greatly

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 28, 2013
Gotta Ya.... Looks like she has been pitching for a while, and moving up where more hitters hit harder... Looks like she is stuck in the middle of changing .... her processes. Pitching obligations do that.
She looks a little hybrid to me... ITHE
It's the girl from up north...JT of UM...:cool:

@PC Like I said before, 2013 is her first year of pitching, and without a pitching coach on top of that. What does she looks a little hybrid mean? and who is the girl from up north JT? Thanks for all your great feedback, its truly appreciated!! God Bless

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
@PC Like I said before, 2013 is her first year of pitching, and without a pitching coach on top of that. What does she looks a little hybrid mean? and who is the girl from up north JT? Thanks for all your great feedback, its truly appreciated!! God Bless

You are welcome....By hybrid I meant that I thought she looked like she was in a transition of changing from Hello Elbow... to IR. My DD spent lotz of time when we changed, from what we started with to where we are at. Even after she changed, she could go back to what she was doing real easy. Hard to get rid of some things... I was saying I can tell she has pitched games, and not just taking lessons. Working on Protecting herself is priority and then fielding the position, is what I mean.

JT is among the best in the WORLD. Team USA & is on the NFP team that won it all THIS year !!! Keep up the good work !!!

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Jordan Taylor (Michigan). I think this is the current roster: Womens National Team
Please note that Oregon is well represented with Hawkins and Moore in the circle along with Coaches White and Berg!

THX...We don't say that word down here... :rolleyes: & sure not goin to capitalize it... lol ...Team USA... is why I'm a Tenn. Vol's Fan. Plus we got one on it.

Last edited:

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
That left-right miss can be a good thing. Bowlers tend to have good left right accuracy, IR whippers struggle with left-right. This little tidbit was what got me on the IR road. I was researching how to correct the inside miss when I found BoardMember's IR thread and everything started making sense. I'd love to see the new clips you mentioned and I am interested to see what the big guy has to say about her.

Feb 28, 2013
The I/R must be over my head. I don't know how to teach it. One of yall pro's need to cruise through the Natural State (Arkansas) and call me and give my a daughter a pitching lesson and let me watch so she can maximize her potentional. Would love to see her throw with great mechanics. She holds her old as a 10 year old playing against Open 12U, she just about gave up a homerun about 3 weekends ago, by far the longest hardest hit off of her in 2013. She just walks to many. She gets in the game and seems like she rushes herself. In the yard, fastball is money, change up is great when she doesn't hold onto it to long, and just know starting to put in the screwball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877