How will the new Executive Order change softball?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2014
We're not ever, anywhere. Welcome to life as a woman. Women aren't even safe in their own homes with their fathers and husbands. A transgendered person playing sports with my daughter isn't even on the radar of things that I need to teach her to protect herself from. The pretty white rich boy named brock at the frat house is a much bigger threat.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Not safe with their husbands?
Why?

Apr 20, 2015
Not safe with their husbands?
Why?
Do you live under a rock? In many states in the United States husband's have unrestricted rights to their wives bodies. Many states don't recognize marital rape. Domestic violence is rarely prosecuted anywhere in this country. Women need their husband's permission in some states for procedures like tubal ligation and hysterectomy. The list is endless the perils our daughters may face.

Apr 28, 2014
Do you live under a rock? In many states in the United States husband's have unrestricted rights to their wives bodies. Many states don't recognize marital rape. Domestic violence is rarely prosecuted anywhere in this country. Women need their husband's permission in some states for procedures like tubal ligation and hysterectomy. The list is endless the perils our daughters may face.

Teach them to choose to be in situations where they are respected as an equal. As a parent work to ensure that you inspect that as much as possible.
Oh I may be speaking for involed parents.
Sorry.

Apr 28, 2014

I guess all men are bad.
Thanks for the enlightenment

Jun 8, 2016
I guess
I respect my wife and work to ensure that my kids respect their partners.
If my son put a hand on a woman and I found out he may go missing.
I guess I'm too involved.
I mean sure. I hope you are not implying that in every domestic violence situation it is the women's (or I guess the women's parent's) fault that it happened.

Apr 28, 2014
I mean sure. I hope you are not implying that in every domestic violence situation it is the women's (or I guess the women's parent's) fault that it happened.
Not implying anything.
If people raised their kids right a lot of this stuff wouldn't happen. Who said anything about the woman? I said if my son... read it again. Slower

Apr 28, 2014
You did

Short term memory problems?
Both.. teach both men and women to be in situations where they are treated as equals.
Equal implies that it doesn't matter if you male or female. You line up with that right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles