How will the new Executive Order change softball?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2018
I have no problems at all with people living the lives they want. I do take issue to the fact that men are biologically stronger, faster and more agile than women. While small in number they will dominate the sports they play keeping biological women out of the top spots in their sports. Sorry but not sorry.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
The value of a college degree has diminished over the years, and once college is free and dumbed down to the lowest common denominator it will only be less valuable. If the girls have to compete with someone who thinks they are a girl, over time many more will feel it is just not worth the effort to be a student athlete.

Nov 18, 2013
Do you live under a rock? In many states in the United States husband's have unrestricted rights to their wives bodies. Many states don't recognize marital rape. Domestic violence is rarely prosecuted anywhere in this country. Women need their husband's permission in some states for procedures like tubal ligation and hysterectomy. The list is endless the perils our daughters may face.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nice try. This sounded crazy so I looked it up. Marital rape has been illegal in EVERY state since the 70’s. I expect the rest of your statements are also completely fabricated.

Jun 19, 2016
The Sarah Fuller thing was a publicity stunt by a last place team. It got them a ton of attention so I guess it worked. I realize they they were down kickers but I am sure they could have found someone better. The eliminated their men's soccer program several years back but they probably could have got someone of the intermural field. They probably also have at least 10 former high school kickers enrolled.

But as larger question I am all for any woman or trans man playing men's sports if they can compete. There isn't the safety concerns that accompany biological males playing a women's sports. If anyone thinks this is not an issue than I challenge them to go up to their local high school and volunteer to pitch batting practice to the varsity baseball team from 43' with no L Screen.

Nov 18, 2013
This cuts both ways...one of my friends' kids declared(?) as a male. Trust me on this, it made space for another girl on a couple of teams.

interesting point. I never thought about it from that perspective. Are biological females who identify as men no longer eligible for female sports or did she just choose to play with the boys?

Jul 31, 2015
Nice try. This sounded crazy so I looked it up. Marital rape has been illegal in EVERY state since the 70’s. I expect the rest of your statements are also completely fabricated.

Yes, but for most of history rape was a property crime.

Apr 20, 2015
Spousal consent for procedures has been ruled on by the federal court in 2019 but not by the Supreme Court, therefore private hospitals can and do still have this policy on their books and it is still considered legal. Marital rape has not been illegal since the 70s. The first states began to change the law in the 70s. The last state adopted in 1993, however as late as 2005 30 states still maintained exemption from prosecution laws. For domestic violence of those that are prosecuted roughly 80% are filed as misdemeanors and less than 10% make it to trial.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee