How will the new Executive Order change softball?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2020
Florida may have a solid plan in place. Starting to look like Florida may be the only sane state but that's a different discussion. What about the Blue states? Anyone feel confident that they will do the same? Or are you okay with men competing against women?
We already have it here in CT. Check out girls track. 2 girls who were born guys and have gone through puberty have dominated the sprinting categories. Girl in my town was up by 6 feet in the anchor of the 4×400 (I think) and held off one of these girls and brought home the win. Girl from my town is going to UNC on a full lax scholarship and she is a nasty soccer player too.

Jun 11, 2020
Because we’re on page #4 of thread #X on an issue that none of us are ever likely to deal with. I’d rather spend energy solving the 10u leaping pitchers crisis that is apparently spreading...
Crow hop will no longer be enforced. I fought this battle 3 yeats ago. Umps don't care. I am the father of a pitcher. My daughter is now learning the skip step. It would be a disservice to her not to avail herself of all weapons.

Dec 5, 2017
Stick an asterisk by the record like we did in the steroid juiced home run contests of baseball and move on. I know nothing about track but in every other sport I do know a state title doesn't mean shirt when it comes to college scholarships its all about your club performance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
A state title means something to the girls that have worked their asses off only to be forced to compete against males. You think that asterisk makes them feel better?

Mar 28, 2014
I do not pretend to have any answers on this topic, but I do know with almost certainty that men are not undergoing gender transformations or gender identity changes and dealing with all the subsequent psychological stuff that goes along with it purely for an edge in athletics or to get a scholarship. Both men and women, who are outside of what our society considers the gender norms, face incredible challenges and adversity that doing it for purely athletics is just an insane notion.
sorry I must have missed where someone here said that they were?

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I have no comment about a topic i do not know the many medical details about.
Other than knowing its people figuring out people.

That said,
Can clearly see weeping sarcasm...of which i commented on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28