How will the new Executive Order change softball?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2016
Both.. teach both men and women to be in situations where they are treated as equals.
Equal implies that it doesn't matter if you male or female. You line up with that right ;)
Good try. Whatever man..I know you are grieving. I will leave you alone.

Apr 20, 2015
Teach them to choose to be in situations where they are respected as an equal. As a parent work to ensure that you inspect that as much as possible.
Oh I may be speaking for involed parents.
Sorry.
FYI you won't see a more involved parent than me but I don't pretend that all men raised to respect women. I'm married to a great man and I hope one day my daughters choose men like their father, but predators hide. They are very very good at snowing their victims. They are respected men in their communities. They hide behind money and religion and stature and their sins are protected by the same. I work with child abuse victims on a daily basis so I've seen and heard first hand more than most people can imagine.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Apr 28, 2014
FYI you won't see a more involved parent than me but I don't pretend that all men raised to respect women. I'm married to a great man and I hope one day my daughters choose men like their father, but predators hide. They are very very good at snowing their victims. They are respected men in their communities. They hide behind money and religion and stature and their sins are protected by the same. I work with child abuse victims on a daily basis so I've seen and heard first hand more than most people can imagine.

So do horrible women. And you very much know that's true. There are bad black people, bad white people, bad men and bad women. We choose to look at everyone fairly until they prove otherwise. This condeming of men and talk about forced surgical procedures is insane. I come on here to get away from political quackery and male shaming. Move on..

Apr 20, 2015
So do horrible women. And you very much know that's true. There are bad black people, bad white people, bad men and bad women. We choose to look at everyone fairly until they prove otherwise. This condeming of men and talk about forced surgical procedures is insane. I come on here to get away from political quackery and male shaming. Move on..
I'm not condemning anyone, but these are the realities we face as women. You asked. I answered. I'm sorry it doesn't fit your sweet rosy picture where some transgendered kids are the big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478