How many bats is a hitter allowed at the plate?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 28, 2019
I’d like my dd to have a new approach at plate. Take them all. Take the trusted echo connect. Take the new meta, the PC is born to bang, and hell let’s see what the funky Andersen wants to do. The ghost advanced can’t be left behind but make sure the other girls don’t break her along the way. Swing them all at that ball. Destiny has your back.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
I liked your post but there has to be a reason behind which I might enjoy.

DW bought DD a backpack with 2 bat slots. 1 bat never came out of the bag but she Did have 2 bats to complete the look.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
I liked your post but there has to be a reason behind which I might enjoy.

DW bought DD a backpack with 2 bat slots. 1 bat never came out of the bag but she Did have 2 bats to complete the look.

Same for my DD. We bought two 2019 NIW Xeno’s for her this Spring. She used the same one for everything. Batting practice, team practice, and games. It just ran and ran and ran. I started loaning the other one to her teammate just to get it broken in.

May 29, 2015
Only if the org requires me to check equipment before the game. Other than that, I don't touch anything unless a team brings up an issue (or I have some reason to think a bat is an issue).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck