How did VT every become #3?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
I mean their defense totally stinks. Not sorta kinda bad but bad bad. It looks like they're not even trying. Put in some bench player and give them an opportunity. Their defense is an embarrassment to the game. Somebody might say they were defeated and they lost focus. I don't buy it.

Oct 14, 2019
I mean their defense totally stinks. Not sorta kinda bad but bad bad. It looks like they're not even trying. Put in some bench player and give them an opportunity. Their defense is an embarrassment to the game. Somebody might say they were defeated and they lost focus. I don't buy it.
Maybe because they went 21-2 in the ACC and 46-10 overall.

Aug 6, 2013
The thing that frustrates me about VT is how upset the coaches get with Lemley getting called illegal. How many times has Gillis been tossed because he loses his mind? I get it - the calls have been sporadic all season on her but she is leaping on every pitch. They haven't bothered to correct her mechanics and it was even brought up by an announcer who asked them why and the coaching staff said - if it won't be called then why mess with it? However, the coaches knew she was a leaper when they recruited her. Yes - I have read the thread about how it offers no advantage, blah blah - except in the heat of the moment in a championship game when the umps finally decide to call her and she tries to correct and loses velocity as well as her composure - and she does lose composure...... Gillis and D'Amour are doing her no favors by not helping her get that corrected.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom