Hitting Advice!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 26, 2008
I have a player that during tee work and front toss she has a great swing and stays on the ball at contact. During games it all changes and her hands drop and her swing becomes long and loopy as she misses underneath the ball at least 4-6 inches. I have developed great hitters but I am lost with this one......

Dec 20, 2016
I have a player that during tee work and front toss she has a great swing and stays on the ball at contact. During games it all changes and her hands drop and her swing becomes long and loopy as she misses underneath the ball at least 4-6 inches. I have developed great hitters but I am lost with this one......
so speed up all your drills when putting ball on tee just put them on the faster one right after a nother and front toss go a little faster so doesn't have to much time to think about hitting .she to be thinking about hitting instead of this see in the ball in life pitching There are 2 things about getting that girl tried to think about it too much try to get her to think about this lose and explode and quit thinking about all the little things that he had to do to make a good hitter in life hitting

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez