Hillhouse

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 13, 2009
I had wondered why Hillhouse was posting replies on here as I know he was busy right now, and I have a fairly decent rapport with him as he is also my DD's coach. So I wrote to him to find out if he was home for lessons, sadly no. For those who may be interested, his team is one of the last 2 remaining undefeated teams at the men's World Championship right now. They play winner's brakcet final today, based on what I saw his team beat the #1 ranked team in the world last night (Hilhouse's team is ranked 4). I hope everyone keeps a good thought for him.

CG

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2008
Wow, this is a surprise. Yes, we lost on Friday night to the 2 time defending champs (actually we were slaughtered by them). Then we lost Saturday in the semi final in 10 innings to the team who eventually went on to win it from Jarvis Ontario. Oh well. 3rd place means 1 team was worse than us. ha ha. I didn't pitch much, still having issues with my back.

Thanks to everyone with the well wishes.

Bill

Jan 19, 2010
Bill: I just got wind you are pitching in Elkland PA Labor Day weekend. Is that true? If so, it might make a good "road trip".

Oct 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Sorry to hear about your back

I live 25 minutes from Jarvis and just read in a local paper that they had won the ISC. I'm sure if Bill was throwing, the outcome would have been different. Honestly. (I am a big Hillhouse fan) Congratulations to the Travellers. They worked very hard and attracted some excellent international talent. Wish I could have been there to watch. Is your team playing in PA over Labour Day weekend?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA