High quality catchers mitt for bucket dad

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2019
Looking for a high quality (HOH), Nakona, A2000, etc 34" catchers glove that is broken in/has some life left (and hopefully some pop). I have a tough case of tennis elbow and I don't think breaking a new one in is wise. My current mizuno isn't cutting it as my daughters get into the mid 50s with break. Any former/retiring bucket dads out there that could help this one out? Happy to pay a reasonable price.

May 18, 2019
Seems to have posted twice. If someone can tell me how to delete (or a mod wants to go for it), I'll happily do so.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
Looking for a high quality (HOH), Nakona, A2000, etc 34" catchers glove that is broken in/has some life left (and hopefully some pop). I have a tough case of tennis elbow and I don't think breaking a new one in is wise. My current mizuno isn't cutting it as my daughters get into the mid 50s with break. Any former/retiring bucket dads out there that could help this one out? Happy to pay a reasonable price.
I have a Marucci Magnolia 34” mit that I bought after thanksgiving and has been very little. Tried to get DD to use it and she wouldn’t. Ive used it some so it’s loose but not fully broken in. I dont need it. She won’t use it. Will sell for $150 + shipping. It’s a very nice mit with lots of padding. I’ll get some actual pics tomorrow.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles