High Level Throwing Wasserman

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2014
I wanted to give a plug to wasserman's high level throwing. I bought his ebook and started the drills described in the book. I had a little trouble going through check out and emailed Austin directly. he responded quickly and professionally. he got the problem fixed quickly. my daughters started the drills today. all of us liked the drills and believe there is some great stuff in this book. FYI I did not get anything for this post. in a world of people quick to complain just about anything, I thought when a company does something right it is worth noting. :D

Apr 28, 2015
I will second this, the book is great and Austin responds quickly to questions or issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oct 10, 2011
I'm not exaggerating when I say his book changed DDs softball "carreer". (Not sure how else to put it)

Nov 10, 2015
Our 04 team is going to implement his "style" and drills this winter. Looking forward to seeing the progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
Wassermans bottle drill is phenomenal. I used it personally which cured my elbow pain and my daughter has gained accuracy and velocity as well. I only got the first book and it was a bit technical but it did get us on the right path. His website gives tons of great info as well. Very much recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeTD&Coach