Austin Wasserman High Level Throwing Clinic in Chicago Area

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Good news for my readers who live in the general north suburban area of Chicago – or are willing to get there from further away. The Pro Player Hurricanes are sponsoring a High Level Throwing clinic with Austin Wasserman November 14-15 in McHenry, Illinois. It’s at the Pro-Player Consultants facility, 5112 Prime Parkway, which is a great place for a clinic. I should know, because I teach lessons there.

There are two three-hour sessions each day that break down as follows:

Saturday, November 14

• Session 1: 10:00 am – 1 pm (10U-12U players)
  • Session 2: 2:00 – 5:00 pm (13U-18U players

Sunday, November 15

• Session 1: 12:00 – 3:00 pm (10U-12U player)
  • Session 2: 3:00 – 6:00 pm (13U-18U players)

The cost for a session is $150 per player. This is a rare opportunity to learn how to throw more powerfully – and safer – from one of the leading experts in the world.

Full information is available on the flyer (click the download button. If you want to up your daughter’s game with the overhand throw, be sure to get signed up by going to https://www.wassermanstrengthfl.com/high-level-throwing-clinic-mchenry-il/

pro-player-hurricanes-hlt-clinic-flyer-2020.09Download

More...

Sep 28, 2020
NJ
Would like to see one in the Mid-Atlantic in the near future. Bought his book last spring and took the opportunity with the shutdown to start my DDs on it with good results. Introduced it to my older DDs travel team this Fall and am curious to see how it works out over the next year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee