High Level Throwing - New Articles!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 13, 2011
Nashua, NH
Hey Everyone!

I haven't posted on here in a while, but have some new articles out on High Level Throwing Patterns that seem to have clarified some major throwing issues for those youth athletes . Please email me if you're interested in receiving those articles!

austin@abathletics.com

Thanks!

Austin

Jul 10, 2014
C-bus Ohio
Purchased! More for my DS than my DD, and more for me than my DS lol! I'm hoping I can turn this into a coaching tool for my rec girls.

Oct 25, 2009
We've just started our off-season workouts and I'm starting out with the feet-forward throws I think he calls it. Got a bunch of newbies so I'm trying to replace the old wrist flick dart throws and the "L" position.

Starting with the feet forward and ball behind the head throws. About 25 throws, back up, throw 25 more, back up, throw 25 more with a step but still feet forward.

I'll get more into the e-book correct way after I have their interest piqued a little more. Especially the water bottle drills. Some of the Gatorade bottles have an almost perfect "half ball" already on the bottle. Bought 8 but then 20 players showed up.

Great thing about his e-book is that most of the drills can be performed within State HS practice restrictions. Tennis balls, two hands, bungee cords and Gatorade bottles. :)