HEY ARIZONA & TEXAS

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
How Many of the players on your team, or that you know of, originally lived & played in calif. and now live & play in Texas? Arizona?

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020
Had two show up in Montana. Told them we needed a picture of them petting a wolverine or a grizzly bear.

Will get back to them in a week. If they didn’t try to get the picture, we will accept them to the team because they showed a level of intelligence to survive up here. :D

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
How Many of the players on your team, or that you know of, originally lived & played in calif. and now live & play in Texas? Arizona?

Lots of people who used to live and play in California now live and play in Texas and Arizona.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Lots of people who used to live and play in California now live and play in Texas and Arizona.
Yes... Reason for the post.
Guess i could have limited the question to say in the past two years?...but didnt.
Really its an inquiry to how much softball has grown do to relocating players to particulary those states.

Current relocating players have grown sb in those states by
10%
25%
40%
60%

Whats lots?

Jun 23, 2018
Texas
I know of no players in my area that are from California. They may be here, but I do not know of them if they are. That is what you asked.

I do know of one who moved there and came back, but don't think that counts. I would bet that there would be more in Central Texas.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
I know of no players in my area that are from California. They may be here, but I do not know of them if they are. That is what you asked.

I do know of one who moved there and came back, but don't think that counts. I would bet that there would be more in Central Texas.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild