Help needed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest
oh my goodness, thanks Knight. That is Awesome. I can see she does land really open. ya "overlap" i get that part;) now to apply to pitching.

Seriously, thanks. I will save your presentation and go over this with her.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Mann, you may have stumbled upon an exceptional kid. How old is she? Did she go to a PC?

If you can stop her from bringing her right foot forward, she is going to gain another 2 or 3 MPH.

Knight has given you a lot of pointers.

It is a lot to digest, so My suggestion: Work on front side resistance this week, then post another video of her. We need to see a 2B view of her as well as a side view.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Mann, you may have stumbled upon an exceptional kid. How old is she? Did she go to a PC?

If you can stop her from bringing her right foot forward, she is going to gain another 2 or 3 MPH.

Knight has given you a lot of pointers.

It is a lot to digest, so My suggestion: Work on front side resistance this week, then post another video of her. We need to see a 2B view of her as well as a side view.

I am the PC. Out of necessity, but am finding it as a new venture instead of necessity. She started at this Christmas with me, once a week. she is a great kid, and she would not like this but, she has overcome quite a bit, is fiesty, and gets great joy out of knocking me off the bucket.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse