Had to return dds LXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2011
She loves the feel of the bat. It has the textured paint up the barrel. Sounds really nice. We didn't get the opportunity to hit live on the field only off the tee. We couldn't get a field or a batting cage today.

Oct 13, 2014
Metro ATL
View attachment 10281 hopefully this works. I'm not the most computer savvy or speller either.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR - just dang - let me know what DD thinks of it. My DD had the 2015 which we sent back under warranty and got the 2016. My crystal ball tells me the 2017 is in her future! I mean it is close to TB and HS team colors and all....

ETA - just showed DD. She is drooling and her first words, "Oh, I mean, mom, I am so not opposed. When can it get here?" ;)

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
My dd is 17 and was like a little kid at Christmas. We both were really surprised. We figured it would be the 2016 model, she liked the looks of that model. She loves this one.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If you are following Core - when can we put in pre-orders - LOL :)

Haha, I'm following. I don't do preorders because I'm old school, I feel you shouldn't pay for something before
the product can be delivered. I have seen too many stores not get product at the same time and then people
get very irritated. I value my rep.

We plan to have plenty when they release :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00