Had to return dds LXT

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 16, 2014
She loves the feel of the bat. It has the textured paint up the barrel. Sounds really nice. We didn't get the opportunity to hit live on the field only off the tee. We couldn't get a field or a batting cage today.

Nano any feedback on the bat? Has she had a chance to hit with it yet and can you say how it compares to the previous LXT models?
DD is needing a new bat, love the way this one looks, but is also considering a CF9.
I'm hoping to hear this LXT is awesome- we are a Louisville family and I'd like to keep it that way :)

Aug 16, 2015
Nice to not see another, "I'm mad the return bat took 2 weeks to get to me" thread :)

But glad to see yet another fan of their customer service. Hard to please everybody but they
really do try to accommodate most everybody

If you're targeting me, I was never angry.. just wanted to see if those who have done this before knew a faster way.....

For the record, I was able to get Easton to do it quicker. :)

Jan 25, 2011
report on dd's 2017 LXT. Great bat she loves it. Dd says it feels better then her other one. Has really nice pop to it. Ball jumps off of it.

Jan 25, 2011
What size did you send back? I have a 33/23 ready to go in and hoping they are out of them so we can try the Hyper :)
Same size as the one my dd sent back, 33/23. Good luck, also dds team will be playing in your area a lot, her team is from your area. Dd is new to the team. We are about 2 1/2 hrs away from Mentor, Ohio. Really don't know much about the team she is on. The team is Mid America Fast pitch.

Jun 12, 2015
With much hesitation, I showed my DD....

...Nope. She still doesn't like the look of LS bats.

Whew!

I don't even have to show it to my dd. She's a Demarini girl through and through. When hers was shipped off for replacement I got a fantastic deal locally on several (used) older but still legal Easton bats, to use until the replacement came and also as a practice bat. Nope. She used her favorite of the 3 at one at bat, struck out, and hasn't touched it since. Borrowed a team mate's Demarini instead.

Our replacement took forever and a day to come it felt like but I requested a -10 instead of a -11, and they did send that so I can't complain. The -10 looks so much cooler too. Anyway.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
Same size as the one my dd sent back, 33/23. Good luck, also dds team will be playing in your area a lot, her team is from your area. Dd is new to the team. We are about 2 1/2 hrs away from Mentor, Ohio. Really don't know much about the team she is on. The team is Mid America Fast pitch.

16U? I know a girl or 2 on there. Unfortunately, DD's team never plays in our area. She is with the Laser White 14U, and they play mostly the Columbus area and surrounding States.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles