Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yes WW....that Sasquatch edition is sharp...but with diff paint than that pee yellow though...hahaha

I actually have a Chevy Avalanche...one of my fav vehicles and they got rid of it a few years ago. I was sad to see
it stopped production. Great softball guys truck. Loved the back convenience and locking.

I tend to notice you are either a Jeep fan or hate them...I don't like them. Think its because of the hand wave sh!t. Had a buddy
had a Jeep and every one passed he waved to...so gdamn annoying. I get the Wrangler...but stop with waving to a Liberty, Cherokee,
Patriot...all that stuff....hahaha

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Hate to be the Jeep / Mopar Debbie Downer.....not sure how many of you know, I work in a huge collision center. We repair a lot of Jeep and Mopar vehicles, many new ones and a lot that are just 2 or 3 years old, and they're falling apart! Crappy / cheap interior, they rattle, and most that are 2 or 3 years old look over twice their age! And the new price of a Cherokee is ridiculous!

And the Wrangler craze.....they ride like a wooden wheeled covered wagon!

Jun 24, 2019
Hate to be the Jeep / Mopar Debbie Downer.....not sure how many of you know, I work in a huge collision center. We repair a lot of Jeep and Mopar vehicles, many new ones and a lot that are just 2 or 3 years old, and they're falling apart! Crappy / cheap interior, they rattle, and most that are 2 or 3 years old look over twice their age! And the new price of a Cherokee is ridiculous!

I am a GM fan that’s all we drive, as a matter fac looking into getting a 72 c10 short bed, but lately gm quality has gone down, on my 2019 Yukon since we got it I have an issue with the key fobs, and till now they cant figure it out, They already replaced every single part that has to do with it and problem still there ..... I work on the same field I am a diesel tech, been working at dealership for past 10
Years and some of the excuses I get from gm are lame lol

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I am with ya on the Mopar thing AD...used to work at a location that sold all Mopar brands...very poor quality.

BUT, I don't think people are buying Wranglers for a Cadillac type ride...haha. Think they all know the ride is rough as hell. Its
all about having a Wrangler...hahaha....whatever that means. But I will say, the price tag of some of these Wranglers, ridiculous.
For a ride that is like your on the rodeo circuit...to pay 40-50K for these things in beyond me,

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I am a GM fan that’s all we drive, as a matter fac looking into getting a 72 c10 short bed, but lately gm quality has gone down, on my 2019 Yukon since we got it I have an issue with the key fobs, and till now they cant figure it out, They already replaced every single part that has to do with it and problem still there ..... I work on the same field I am a diesel tech, been working at dealership for past 10
Years and some of the excuses I get from gm are lame lol
Oh I absolutely and squarely throw GM into the same boat as I described Moper vehicles earlier!

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009

As mentioned, those who have them love them. We are a Jeep family. Have been for some time. I absolutely love mine and will buy another one. My daughter sent me a text this morning mentioning how much she loves her Jeep Cherokee. She had to travel in the snow and had zero problems with it. Hers is a 2019 and pretty nice. Of course, you see the worst of them working in a collision center. I'm sure, like with all vehicles, there are goods and bad on the road. Maybe I have just been lucky. LOL

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
As mentioned, those who have them love them. We are a Jeep family. Have been for some time. I absolutely love mine and will buy another one. My daughter sent me a text this morning mentioning how much she loves her Jeep Cherokee. She had to travel in the snow and had zero problems with it. Hers is a 2019 and pretty nice. Of course, you see the worst of them working in a collision center. I'm sure, like with all vehicles, there are goods and bad on the road. Maybe I have just been lucky. LOL
Good, I'm glad you guys like them and are getting great service! And you're absolutely right, good & bad with EVERY auto manufacturer!!

Had a brand new 2021 Toyota Rav4 down her after it's new car prep, brought to us to pinstripe, $37,300 for a Rav4.....it's a F****** Rav4!!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Price tags in general are ridiculous...I don't drive anything new. Have 2 "miles" cars she drives back a forth to work.
She has a nice older Camry she got from her Grandfather when he passed. And I have my Avalanche (def not new
but kept very nice and low miles) I don't drive much.
Then I get a free demo from work which is where most of our miles go on...haha

I have no "want" to have a car payment with the prices new cars are.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
Bronco? Yes, and I‘d the DFP Sasquatch Package, please!

If I could buy the Bronco with the big motor AND the manual transmission I would go buy it yet tonight. Can’t get them together, has to be the smaller motor.

I’m a hard no on the Bronco Sport. Have been seeing quite a few and its like Core said about the new Blazer... Just like everything else out there.
Sasquatch says move out of the way!
It will bring the debate of build it yourself or order direct to the table for sure!

After my suzuki samarai done with manual.
It was probably my favorite (so far) off road...even beyond my rubicon 2-door auto.
Also had a 90's grand cherokee v8 ...at best 11 mpg.
It was a beast that would just plow over stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves