Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I actually kinda like them. I was very disappointed at the Blazer when Chevy brought it out again that they
didn't go with a more retro look like Ford did with the Bronco.
Blazer did not go back to its roots in 4x4 capability at all.
Styling seemed to blend in with other offerings.
Sm. Med. Lrge.

Bronco & sport is smathered in Bronco's instead of the Ford emblem.
Along with looks and capability, that may help set it apart from the rest of the fleet.

Kinda like dodge has done with ram truck.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Not saying I would buy a Ford, but the Blazer could have done so much more. Like you said, looks like the same crap
already out there...nothing would make me wanna buy it.
The Bronco, is atleast cool looking and makes me look at it

Dec 11, 2010
Bronco? Yes, and I‘d the DFP Sasquatch Package, please!

If I could buy the Bronco with the big motor AND the manual transmission I would go buy it yet tonight. Can’t get them together, has to be the smaller motor.

I’m a hard no on the Bronco Sport. Have been seeing quite a few and its like Core said about the new Blazer... Just like everything else out there.

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
@CoreSoftball20, what do you think about the Arenado trade to the Cardinals! Sucks for the Cubs! :giggle:
I am a huge Cardinal fan and used to have a very special relationship with the baseball Cardinals. I live 20 miles from Busch Stadium. I am a huge fan of the deal. Still, we need one more top-line pitcher to compete. BTW, for my dd, it was pretty neat for her to have the run of Busch Stadium. She had her picture taken with so many different Cardinal players. I have pictures of her taking BP from me on the field.

Per Blazers, Broncos, ... I drive one of these:

4c76f251331942978b7842dd09ced1d4.jpg

I am seriously thinking about getting a new one. Mine now is a 2017 limited model.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I am a huge Cardinal fan and used to have a very special relationship with the baseball Cardinals. I live 20 miles from Busch Stadium. I am a huge fan of the deal. Still, we need one more top-line pitcher to compete. BTW, for my dd, it was pretty neat for her to have the run of Busch Stadium. She had her picture taken with so many different Cardinal players. I have pictures of her taking BP from me on the field.

I am seriously thinking about getting a new one. Mine now is a 2017 limited model.
Very cool Cannonball, I’m sure that‘s a huge treat for your DD, and you too! I’m a huge fan of all things infield, and definitely NOT a Rockies fan, but I watched every Rockies game I could just to watch Arenado play!

He’s a machine at 3B, maybe the best to ever play that corner? That’s a pretty big statement!

Jun 24, 2019
Used to have a one like it overland I loved it but family grew and DD started travel ball so I had to get rid of it and got a Yukon xl, I miss the jeep

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves