Great WCWS Games Tonight...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
We would be, but 18U tourneys start tonight and we will be playing softball every weekend rest of the summer. I will try to catch some updates on my phone. I really wanted to watch Cal play.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I'll be catching at least the 2nd half of Cal/Ok but I'm gonna miss Bama/ASU for a school function we have to go to. Though I strongly suspect we'll see a rematch on Sunday of both of tonights matchups.

Nov 23, 2010
North Carolina
Dang, first tournament of the year that DGD's team plays on Fri night. If they win the first, they have to turn around and play another. Oh well, I guess I will record them and watch them when I get home. At least I can fast forward in between innings. I hope her team plays later tomorrow!

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I agree with you about Sunday, although I am still hoping USF catches fire and pull some cinderella magic. Probably too much to ask...

In the other thread I'm being told that some teams shift sides of the bracket after today so I'm probably dead wrong on the Sunday rematch.

I'm still new to following this WCWS bracket thingy. Just When I think I have it figured out truns out I don't.

Apr 13, 2010
Only thing that bums me out is the two teams I'm rooting for have to play each other. Great softball tonight either way. My DD starts a tournament tomorrow morning for the weekend.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez