GotBustos Clinic

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 25, 2011
Southern Illinois
Funny you should ask that. I was just poking around to see where Crystl and Howard were going to be during the off season to see if DD and I could get to one or two. So far what I've found that somewhat close to your area.

New Lenox clinic in the south chicago burbs. Crystl Bustos Hitting & Coaches Clinics at The Power Plant, New Lenox IL -Register now. | Active.com

Kokomo Indiana clinic
September 19, 2011

Three time Olympic Medalist Crystl Bustos and her hitting instructor Howard Carrier will be comming to Kokomo on January 15th. There will be a coach's clinic as well as a hitting clinic, followed by an autograph session! The two hour coach's clinic will cost $25. The three hour hitting clinic will cost $40. Times and location to be determined.

Evangel Uni in Springfield MO also has a clinic on the books in January but I can't find any info on web for it.

If you get something lined up in the Carbondale area give me a holler. Definitely in my travel radius to hit a clinic.

Nothing is set in concrete yet. The clinic wil be held in Marion, IL at Future Swings. I am looking into doing a coachs clinic also.
A couple people have said $40. I was thinking $50. Does that sound like to much?

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
I do not like to talk for Howard, but he is not traveling with her like he did in the past. So unless it is posted on her site that Howard will be with her, these are done by her. He has two new grandsons he is busy with now. She was just in Erie Pa , but not Howard.

Feb 26, 2010
Crazyville IL
Nothing is set in concrete yet. The clinic wil be held in Marion, IL at Future Swings. I am looking into doing a coachs clinic also.
A couple people have said $40. I was thinking $50. Does that sound like to much?

$50 for the coaching clinic part seems the standard. Of course as a potential attendee lower is better :D
Definitely holler at me if you get it locked in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32