Got a little ink today

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 17, 2012
Awesome!!! Great write-up. Soak it up!! I'm sure you and your DD put the time in... so Bragging it is not, proper recognition it IS!!!

Mar 25, 2011
That is quite a nice write-up. It sounds almost as if a proud papa wrote it himself! That is a great encouragement to her as well, I'm sure. (Wondering if she is feeling a bit of pressure from the article...?)

Also, the Tebow rule applies here, if someone else asks or comments about/for you(her), you get to speak up! It's not bragging at that point (well, not too much;) )

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
That is quite a nice write-up. It sounds almost as if a proud papa wrote it himself! That is a great encouragement to her as well, I'm sure. (Wondering if she is feeling a bit of pressure from the article...?)

Also, the Tebow rule applies here, if someone else asks or comments about/for you(her), you get to speak up! It's not bragging at that point (well, not too much;) )

If I'd wrote it I would have for sure added something about her loving and devoted father. :)

Pressure?? She read the article, snickered because that's what the reporter calls her when he shows up to the games instead of her name. She cut the article out and taped it to her bathroom mirror, and then asked me for money to go to the mall the next day. She's smart, she knew I'd fork over some $$$ after that article. DD= dumb dad!!

Yeah, but does she run a 2.0 from home to first? I kid, I kid. :p

This is a big deal and I don't think it is bragging. Being proud of DD and posting it is far from bragging, it is sharing your joy. I, like others here, love to share in other people's joy when it comes to a DD.

Congrats to both of you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06