Glove Repair

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

ArkFastpitch

Dont' I know you?
Sep 20, 2013
Does anyone have any suggestions on a good glove repair service? DDs glove has taken a beating and is in need of a relacing and good cleaning. I figured Winter break would be a great time to get it done.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Buy a kit off the Internet, watch some YouTube and learn to do it yourself. It is going to get cold, you will be sitting around watching football so why not???

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Prolace Gloves

Pricing for full relace of glove:

Infield/Outfield Glove - $48

Catchers Mitt/ First Base Glove - $58*
Includes cleaning & reconditioning. *(For modified webs add $10)
Pricing for partial relace of glove:

Repadding Palm of Glove - $15

One Section (Heel or fingers or webbing) - $18

Two Sections (Ex. Fingers and webbing) - $26

Three Sections (Ex. Fingers, Webbing, Heel) - $34

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
^^^^
It's been a little while, but have heard his name around doing good work.

I know a very good dude that will even replace leather sections that are ripped, but I dont think he is looking for a ton of work. He does it for something to do.

Nov 30, 2013
014 (583x800).jpg
Buy a kit off the Internet, watch some YouTube and learn to do it yourself. It is going to get cold, you will be sitting around watching football so why not???
This.I had never done a glove until I did DDs glove last fall.Her glove just happened to have the most intricate lacing pattern,but I took my time and Voila! it turned out really well.You can do it and if you decide to do it and have any problems you can pm me and i'll try to help you out.

collinspc

Softball Dad
Apr 23, 2014
Pittsburgh PA
I do leather work and lacing is easy. I agree with the buy a kit and do it yourself, but with DD's help. You both learn that way and it is a skill that she/you will be able to use forever (and a nice bonding/memory moment).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA