Getting white SB pants clean???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
I had the most success with original Blue Dawn Dish soap mixed with powder laundry detergent (like a paste). Scrub, soak, rinse, air dry - then wash like usual in hot and air dry again. I don't put them in the dryer because it sets any remining stains. They do eventually come out, but April's stains are usually out by June - and July's stains don't go away until October. :)

Jan 30, 2014
I have done the car wash method and it works 100%. after the game we stop on the way home and spray them with the spray nozzle. No soap is needed at the car wash. We even keep an empty bucket in the car so they don't get the inside of the car wet. Costs $2 takes 5 minutes. Then we just wash them with the rest of our whites.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
I have done the car wash method and it works 100%. after the game we stop on the way home and spray them with the spray nozzle. No soap is needed at the car wash. We even keep an empty bucket in the car so they don't get the inside of the car wet. Costs $2 takes 5 minutes. Then we just wash them with the rest of our whites.

Thanks - and great idea about the bucket! I wouldn't have thought about that!!!:D

May 7, 2008
Tucson
It is stupid not to allow MS and HS aged girls to wear black pants. But, I guess that isn't the question. Back when my boys wore them, I used a bar of gold dial soap on all of the stains.

My mother taught me that you can put really dirty pants in a container of soapy water, close it up and let it agitate in the trunk, all the way home. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish