Getting serious

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2013
Also seems Lately her speed had increased but accuracy had suffered. She was probably about 40% now maybe 30

Jul 12, 2012
On the bleachers
When everything speeds up things get out of whack a bit. There are members here whom have a very good eye for spotting slight issues. You may want to consider posting a video of her throwing a couple pitches for some feedback. If you have a PC I would schedule a lesson and not let her struggle too long. I am speaking from experience. :)
Also seems Lately her speed had increased but accuracy had suffered. She was probably about 40% now maybe 30

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 26, 2010
It's hard to gauge serious without knowing the kid or their age. Some kids are just "serious" kids. Some kids are "serious" about pitching, and start talking all kinds of "make daddy feel good" stuff and then SQUIRREL!

You know they are serious when they find a wall or conscript a catcher and start practicing on their own 5 days a week.

-W

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
My dd went through the motions for a couple years, fighting me to not have to practice etc... then last year at 13 it was like a switch...boom, she went from being on the rubber delivering the ball towards the plate into a real pitcher seemingly overnight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd