gators using stealth

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

moe

Aug 14, 2013
Watching the game Florida Georgia. Is Florida using purple white stealths? Or am I seeing things? And I think I just saw an srv4b too...

Aug 30, 2011
DE
FP11ST10's. Before the Makos and Brigades came out. Very nice bat. They're from 2010-2011 around there. DD's developed a crack today... bummer.

Aug 30, 2011
DE
Some of those had new USSSA stamps. Just sayin'.

Yes, all the ones I've seen between the FP11ST10's and FP11ST9's all had the new stamp. The ones before SSR3B's and SSR4B's didn't. You still see a few college girls with the SSR3B's.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Does college require a USSSA stamp to be legal? Most tournaments we play only require an ASA stamp and USSSA tournaments require the USSSA stamp.

Feb 17, 2015
USA
Does college require a USSSA stamp to be legal? Most tournaments we play only require an ASA stamp and USSSA tournaments require the USSSA stamp.

As long as they have the ASA approved I believe they can be used

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I took my DD to watch USC Upstate play 2 weeks ago and it seemed like at least half if not more of the team were using purple Stealth bats. Not sure which model but I *think* it was the FP11ST10 with the solid purple Easton graphics. Even the HC had one that he was leaning on.

Of the 3 purple models that I know of (FP11ST10, SSR3B, SCN6B) which is everyone's favorite? Also, I contacted Core about a price on a new Mako a couple days ago, how does the new Mako compare to these older Stealth bats? We only have one girl on my DD's travel team with a Mako and I've used it several times for infield and outfield practice and its a very hot bat with a great solid sound.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL

My understanding is that they do not care about stamps in NCAA. They have a printed list that they reference when they do the equipment check. It is a pretty straight forward affair with team that has a bat contract as there is only 1 manufacturer and only few models being used.

iFastpitch

All Out, All Day
Apr 28, 2014
The Diamonds

If it's here, it's good. 3 strikes on random testing across the nation, and it gets removed from list and banned as too hot. Pretty simple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06