Gaby 8

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2019
I haven't posted a swing video in a a few months. She still dropping the bat head.

Last edited:

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
The kid is crushing it for 8 years old. I really like the video analysis posted by BigSkiHi. Many kids are taught and adopt the draggy method because it does get the bat on the ball. When you're only trying to hit coach or slow kid pitch, getting the bat on plane quickly and "running into it" yields results. However, my biggest regret is not getting DD to the guy who fixed her sooner. She quickly went from the kid on the left to the kid on the right. Had that not happened, she might have been done as a player years ago.

BigSkyHi

All I know is I don't know
Jan 13, 2020
The kid is crushing it for 8 years old. I really like the video analysis posted by BigSkiHi. Many kids are taught and adopt the draggy method because it does get the bat on the ball. When you're only trying to hit coach or slow kid pitch, getting the bat on plane quickly and "running into it" yields results. However, my biggest regret is not getting DD to the guy who fixed her sooner. She quickly went from the kid on the left to the kid on the right. Had that not happened, she might have been done as a player years ago.
Awesome for DD (y)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish