Friday check in matters 8/5/16.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
The tryout circle continues for DD this weekend. She is going to tryouts for two of her top picks this weekend. Both teams are pretty tough to make so we'll see how she stacks up. She got offered a spot on a team from a previous tryout yesterday, but they need to know by Sunday. I hate to pass it up....the coaches and girls seemed great, but she really has her eyes on these other two teams. After that it's MS tryouts Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Feb 3, 2016
DD's team got knocked out Friday from the Elite Select USSSA championship Saturday. She had a blast and did good for her first Allstar game. Made some friends and met some very nice parents. One of the Disney cast members came to her games on his day off and even bought our tickets for the last day saving us $35.00 bucks. Nothing but class!! Hope to make it for the next 3 years and be the mentor for some younger girls some day.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Awesome!! Sounds like the new team is coming together quickly. I hope this weekend goes well for you!

Im actually looking at another on Tuesday evening. With two in the bank, i think I'll hold out for either a stud junkball pitcher or a stud pitcher in the truest sens and the one Tuesday is a stud junballer:D

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Im actually looking at another on Tuesday evening. With two in the bank, i think I'll hold out for either a stud junkball pitcher or a stud pitcher in the truest sens and the one Tuesday is a stud junballer:D

yep look for the JunkBaller. DD got the MVP the day we talked Berliner. 6 2/3 innings of shut-out JunkBall...DD got invited back... so no tryouts.

I'm going to go watch our local Org hold Tryouts under the lights. 8pm -11pm... clever idea. :{))

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
yep look for the JunkBaller. DD got the MVP the day we talked Berliner. 6 2/3 innings of shut-out JunkBall...DD got invited back... so no tryouts.

I'm going to go watch our local Org hold Tryouts under the lights. 8pm -11pm... clever idea. :{))

Well PC, you know we're only 2 1/2 hours away. No tryouts necessary here either. Nor the mandatory once a week out of 2 practices. Just show up for the Tourneys :cool:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
The tryout circle continues for DD this weekend. She is going to tryouts for two of her top picks this weekend. Both teams are pretty tough to make so we'll see how she stacks up. She got offered a spot on a team from a previous tryout yesterday, but they need to know by Sunday. I hate to pass it up....the coaches and girls seemed great, but she really has her eyes on these other two teams. After that it's MS tryouts Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Good luck with tryouts!

Sep 6, 2015
Tryouts almost finished looking for one more player. Taking the weekend off to catch up on stuff around the house.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55