Friday check in matters 8/5/16.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
Metro ATL
Going to watch a few MS games on Saturday (the Start of Season Tournament) - DD played with many of these girls. HS starts Monday. First game on Wednesday night.

DD needs new gear - will be reading lots of reviews this weekend on DFP.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I picked up a second quality pitcher for the new team last night. This weekend is tryouts both days and I'm really excited. I have 2 more Pitchers coming to look at since I want to roll with 3, several catchers to look at for our other 18U team since DD is coming with me obviously and numerous other OFers and position players. Hopefully, by Sunday evening, the rest of the slots will be filled.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
me nd lil did have been cooped up sick for 3 days while everyone else is in Spain watching older DD play. I am hoping we feel better so we can go to Magic Mountian on Sunday.

Softball wise...big dds Germany team just beat Russia to advance to the final 4....Sort of a big deal for them sine Russia is one of the better teams. I got to watch it via a live stream and I am proud to say that I am fully capable of criticizing a coaches pitch calling from 10000 miles away.

Time to sleep

Aug 13, 2013
Sayville
Happy to say that I am now a HC for the Long Island Bandits. I will be coaching a 14U team with tryouts this Sat and Sun. Also I am looking for an assistant looking for an AC for my 14U team. Ive been coaching since 2003 and do not have a daughter on the team. If interested please PM here or call/text me at 646 436 0783

Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
DD has what I call her first camp of her Sophomore year tomorrow in NJ. Then tryouts on Sunday. We are sitting at 8 returners so hoping for 3-4 solid players to help round out the roster on Sunday and we can get to prepping for the fall.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
DD is returning home from camp tomorrow AM, then rest up for a tryout tomorrow night. Trying to arrange another for Sunday AM and then going back to another workout with new org where she's been offered a spot (we're very on the fence about this org and need more data). Then orientation event for her new school and feeder ball practice begins Monday.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
DD is off again this weekend, then she has practice Wednesday with her HS teammates for the local rec fall ball league at our HS. She won't be able to play very ofter with them due to her TB schedule but it is good for her to spend some time on the field with them - DD's HS team graduated 10 seniors so it is only her and 3 other varsity players returning. Taking DH out to dinner for his birthday tonight and then might catch a movie tomorrow.

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts
I picked up a second quality pitcher for the new team last night. This weekend is tryouts both days and I'm really excited. I have 2 more Pitchers coming to look at since I want to roll with 3, several catchers to look at for our other 18U team since DD is coming with me obviously and numerous other OFers and position players. Hopefully, by Sunday evening, the rest of the slots will be filled.

Awesome!! Sounds like the new team is coming together quickly. I hope this weekend goes well for you!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse