For entertainment : "Stuff a DFP member might say"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
DD likes to pitch, I am still trying to figure out what the other 8 players do.

Side note:
DD is really loud if she is in the dugout yelling who know what to her Teammates, I think her coach put her in a couple times because he liked her being 200’ away from him opposed to next to him. Her OF position seems to be which ever one is the farthest from the dugout.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2010
IMO, the road to FP success is simple - start 12U TB when U8, avoid daddyball like the hellow elbow, hire personal PC to get rid of LnD and implement IR, smile and nod at rec/TB/HS HCs and ACs, learn the LBR, DTS, and IFR, do cages with an HI and overload, underload, high tee, low tee, deep tee, SNF, TCBs and BP 10,000 times to myellinize the HLS or ELS so the EL'd RT, FRT or C5 does yard work at the camps, gold shows, and cattle clinics to get the college expo. IME, don't divulge DW's (or DH's) HB or HI SN, note DD's 2400 SATs, 21 top 25 serious D1s, and Mike C waiting on hold before announcing that DD's ready to verbal today for a fully pimped-out ride. M2C, FWIW. Of course, YMMV.

GM, a Navajo code breaker couldn't decipher this but the DFP faithful are pickin' up what you're puttin' down.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
Fun thread :)

Hi, I'm new here. My 10yo DD just started pitching last year. She throws 61 mph and has 6 pitches (FB, CU, Drop, Rise, Curve, Screw). Does she really need a Drop Curve?

Will post video soon :p

Feb 15, 2011
FL
I had to go to the ER yesterday afternoon after spending twenty enjoyable hours on the bucket here in comfortable southern FL. DD's FB finally hit 65 and broke my hand even though I took everyone's advice on DFP and wore two kevlar batting gloves as well as the catchers mitt. I think she might finally have a shot at pitching ahead of her TB coaches dd. Wow this 10U stuff is fun, I can't wait for HS!

Feb 15, 2011
FL
IMO, the road to FP success is simple - start 12U TB when U8, avoid daddyball like the hellow elbow, hire personal PC to get rid of LnD and implement IR, smile and nod at rec/TB/HS HCs and ACs, learn the LBR, DTS, and IFR, do cages with an HI and overload, underload, high tee, low tee, deep tee, SNF, TCBs and BP 10,000 times to myellinize the HLS or ELS so the EL'd RT, FRT or C5 does yard work at the camps, gold shows, and cattle clinics to get the college expo. IME, don't divulge DW's (or DH's) HB or HI SN, note DD's 2400 SATs, 21 top 25 serious D1s, and Mike C waiting on hold before announcing that DD's ready to verbal today for a fully pimped-out ride. M2C, FWIW. Of course, YMMV.

How do you get rid of all those red lines??????

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Lol.... there are some big ol fish stories every so often...
My fav was the guy with an 11yr old dd with 8 pitches, throws mid 50 to 60mph and is still in her first year of lessons! REALLY???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez