For entertainment : "Stuff a DFP member might say"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
Took dd to see her pc. Her fb cruises at 68, cu 54. Pc says her hc is crazy to have her swinging 34 rt, you cannot hit anything unless u use a xeno which is onex backwards. There is a recall on onex by the way. Should I say something about that to hc? He's her hs coach but its barely rec level ball, her 13u gold team would kill the hs team. Total daddyball. They won't even get a d3 look.

People, don't even pretend you don't know what that all means!

Apr 1, 2010
People, don't even pretend you don't know what that all means!

Why wouldn't someone know what that means? It's perfectly clear!

I'll play. Let's see, how about bat insanity?

My DD is eight years old and she swings a 33" drop 10, but I'm sure she's ready for more. I'm trying to decide whether she should stay with the 33" in a drop 8 or 9 or move to a 34" drop 10.

---or---

My DD is 15, 6' 185 lbs. She gets amazing bat speed with her 30" drop 13 bat, but I'm wondering if it may be time to move up to a 31" drop 13 or possibly stay with 30" but move to a drop 11 or 12.

Dec 11, 2010
"That does not conform to the Hansen Principle."

"Turn the Barrel" (although FFS, GD, GM and SL need to hash that one out a little more)

if you recognize all the abbreviations I used you might want to think about what a nice exercise program you could be doing with all the time you spend at DFP. That's what I would do but I gotta go to the equipment forum and recommend NXT's and RT's and research RF's. Baby needs a new bat.

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
You have more bats than fishing rods.
You have more bats than DW has shoes.
Can't go to(insert BDay party,wedding,funeral,work ,school,ect....) DD has a softball game.
The only people that truely understand me are my "friends"on DFP and if you don't know what DFP stands for you wouldn't understand and your not my true freind.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Oh, now you gone and done it.
No, unless my DD is throwing it,then yes.
It's 1 of her 20 pitches.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2012
If she squish's the bug she will never hit another ball ever again.

High school coaches don't even know how to play softball, only travel ball matters.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
IMO, the road to FP success is simple - start 12U TB when U8, avoid daddyball like the hellow elbow, hire personal PC to get rid of LnD and implement IR, smile and nod at rec/TB/HS HCs and ACs, learn the LBR, DTS, and IFR, do cages with an HI and overload, underload, high tee, low tee, deep tee, SNF, TCBs and BP 10,000 times to myellinize the HLS or ELS so the EL'd RT, FRT or C5 does yard work at the camps, gold shows, and cattle clinics to get the college expo. IME, don't divulge DW's (or DH's) HB or HI SN, note DD's 2400 SATs, 21 top 25 serious D1s, and Mike C waiting on hold before announcing that DD's ready to verbal today for a fully pimped-out ride. M2C, FWIW. Of course, YMMV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas Red