Feedback and drill ideas

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Thanks for this, Eric! So many of the GIFs in the model hitters thread have disappeared over the years. This collection is a great resource.

Jan 30, 2018
SE Michigan
A little un-related but Sierra Romero was so fun to get to watch play in college. We go to a lot of UM games and she was sooo nice to talk to and be around. After games my daughter would wait for autographs when we first started going but after going to quite a few she wanted to wait around just to talk to Sierra, and a couple others. All of them were very accommodating but Sierra was especially and would chat it up with her for longer than I would expect. When they won the Big10 championship a couple years ago we were there, fans were swarming her and she stood out signing autographs for easily 30mins. I was standing next to her dad and he was talking to the mother of another player and they were all planning on going to dinner, the other mother was complaining that Sierra wouldn't go into the clubhouse so they could leave. Her dad said "she will not leave as long as their is one little fan waiting for her". Sorry for the rant but that is awesome and she is a great ambassador for the game.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32