Fauci Says there is a way sports (ie Professional Sports) can resume this summer.... this does not sound good for softball to return before fall...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I just saw that. My brother-in-law, the one who we think had it (he actually is part of an NIH study now where they are sending out antibody tests to people who think they had it but were never tested) was actually in CA around Martin Luther King Jr. day.
Ahh! Certainly you will keep us posted on brother-in-law,
Btw, Nice he's recovered.

Jun 8, 2016
Ahh! Certainly you will keep us posted on brother-in-law,
Btw, Nice he's recovered.
Will do. He was actually one my good friends from HS and we roomed together in college before he ever met my wife's sister. One of the smartest guys you will ever meet..got his MS in Computer Engineering from Stanford in a year..LOL!!

Aug 20, 2017
The average date of infection to death is around 24 days. Those that died in early February would have contracted Covid in early-mid January. I think the reason California numbers are good currently is due to the virus spreading through that state before all the testing began.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
The average date of infection to death is around 24 days. Those that died in early February would have contracted Covid in early-mid January. I think the reason California numbers are good currently is due to the virus spreading through that state before all the testing began.
Just to Add,
Los Angeles county reported couple days ago from antibody testing they now believe 4% of the community already exposed.
10 million in los angeles
= 400,000 more than the previously tested reports of around 14000.

Apr 1, 2017
Not very suprising, but IL USSSA just cancelled all tournaments through May 28th. Scrolling through website, looks like about 30 tournaments.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Another vent, now people don't want to come back to work. We are asking people to come back and nope, rather sit on
their azz and collect. Sickening, using this virus as an excuse to not work. That money should be going to the first responders,
nurses and whatnot. Not lazy azz people working the system.

But yet on facebook everybody, oh..."Im so bored, wish I could work"...hahaha

Dec 11, 2010
Have a buddy working at a car dealership. They are in Iowa and it is business as usual for them, kind of surprises me.

BTW, he thinks he had C19 in February....

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
We had service and parts working...trying to call back sales and other and getting the nope, rather sit
at home...as well as people just avoiding phone calls...pathetic.

And NO, I don't need to hear people chiming in, well, if your gonna make as much or more to sit home, why work.
I find it pathetic. I was brought up that if you could work, you worked. You don't abuse the system as its there to
help people that were/are on hard times.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Will do. He was actually one my good friends from HS and we roomed together in college before he ever met my wife's sister. One of the smartest guys you will ever meet..got his MS in Computer Engineering from Stanford in a year..LOL!!
Yeah, yeah.... what's he know about hitting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom