Fauci Says there is a way sports (ie Professional Sports) can resume this summer.... this does not sound good for softball to return before fall...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2020
Was going to point out simular number scenarios here in the US. States that are doing incredibly well opposite of the hard hit late reactive states.
Re-open these healthier states with modifications.

Mar 10, 2020
What does that number get to if the graph keeps trending that way for the next month?
Why do you not have any consideration toward the reprecusions of the shutdown.
If you offered a consideration toward an open date it may show more rationality .
Or are you of the mindset shut down for an entire year and let it all fall apart.

Jun 8, 2016
Why do you not have any consideration toward the reprecusions of the shutdown.
Because I hate freedom obviously :rolleyes:..

Likewise why did you skip right over the last paragraph of post #178 or that whole post for that matter?

Mar 10, 2020
Pattar. Asked for your rational not your patronizing. Pointed out your theme of graphs is not in considerstion to resolving this. Also does not seperate the states that are doing extremely well from staying shut down.

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
At some point everybody needs to realize they have been manipulated (brainwashed) by the (fake) news and our political leader using this virus to divide the people. Make no mistake this is being spun to benefit political agendas. It is pitiful. In the USA, 38,000 people are killed in auto accidents annually and another 4.4 million injured too. If all the network news channels broadcasted 24 hours a day auto accidents with in depth stories of loved ones dying, families being broken, ect. for weeks on end we would be afraid to get in the car.

Jun 8, 2016
Pattar. Asked for your rational not your patronizing. Pointed out your theme of graphs is not in considerstion to resolving this. Also does not seperate the states that are doing extremely well from staying shut down.
Again, I gave my answer in post 178...did you read it? If our leaders consult experts in both economics and health/science (e.g. not me) and then base their decisions on that I will be satisfied. I may not agree but I will be satisfied.

Mar 10, 2020
At some point everybody needs to realize they have been manipulated (brainwashed) by the (fake) news and our political leader using this virus to divide the people. Make no mistake this is being spun to benefit political agendas. It is pitiful. In the USA, 38,000 people are killed in auto accidents annually and another 4.4 million injured too. If all the network news channels broadcasted 24 hours a day auto accidents with in depth stories of loved ones dying, families being broken, ect. for weeks on end we would be afraid to get in the car.
Was this sarcasm

Oct 4, 2018
This MAY turn out to be the most overlooked fact.

Or it may be our biggest mistake ever. Right now there is no proof that having had coronavirus means you can't get it again. That's a huge assumption that while likely, is not yet proven true.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck