Fauci Says there is a way sports (ie Professional Sports) can resume this summer.... this does not sound good for softball to return before fall...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2017
All of a sudden people care about the poor? There were kids, through no fault of their own, who could barely afford to eat one meal a day before all of this..I didn't hear much about them on Fox News....just sayin'

I could easily just as say, All of a sudden people care about the sick and the spead of viruses to others? Especially to the elderly and immune comprimised? There people getting sick from virus spread before all if this. Didn't here a peep about from the new networks or citizens who now want to say they care for the health of their fellow man.

Jun 8, 2016
I could easily just as say, All of a sudden people care about the sick and the spead of viruses to others? Especially to the elderly and immune comprimised? There people getting sick from virus spread before all if this. Didn't here a peep about from the new networks or citizens who now want to say they care for the health of their fellow man.
Just so I know where you stand, you think everybody should have just gone on with their lives as if it was just the flu. Is that what I am hearing? Which is fine, that is your perogative, just curious because you have never really made that clear.

Mar 28, 2014
All of a sudden people care about the poor? There were kids, through no fault of their own, who could barely afford to eat one meal a day before all of this..I didn't hear much about them on Fox News....just sayin'
This is a terrible take., even for you. You''re making so many assumptions in this thread, it's hard to take you seriously. Just because someone hasn't shown compassion for the poor before on a softball message board doesn't mean they don't have any. For all you know we could volunteer at the FoodBank every other weekend, but what reason would we have had in the past to tell people here about it since it isn't softball related?

Apr 30, 2018
Things will open back up with widespread Antibody testing. Once they figure out that the people who have had this are an enormous amount more than the confirmed tested numbers things will change fast.

Jun 8, 2016
This is a terrible take., even for you. You''re making so many assumptions in this thread, it's hard to take you seriously. Just because someone hasn't shown compassion for the poor before on a softball message board doesn't mean they don't have any. For all you know we could volunteer at the FoodBank every other weekend, but what reason would we have had in the past to tell people here about it since it isn't softball related?
(y)

Oct 2, 2017
Just so I know where you stand, you think everybody should have just gone on with their lives as if it was just the flu. Is that what I am hearing? Which is fine, that is your perogative, just curious because you have never really made that clear.

I think I made where I stood very clear yesterday, but to summarize: I think based on the information that we have available: If you are elderly stay home, but you are free to go out if so choose. If you are immune compromised, the same thing. If you are afraid to go out because of the virus, feel free to stay home. If you want to wear a mask and gloves out in public, no problems you are free to do so, but I as an american citizen that has no symptoms should not be made to do so, which is being forced in some states. If you wish to go out buy "unessential" goods, who has authority say that you cannot spend your money that way, which is being done in some states. That's how we treat every other "Deadly" virus that is out there. If you want to say, that this is a pandemic because of the amount of deaths, lets just use the US, then you better include the flu virus for example as a pandemic year after year. Whether you like it or not it has killed as I showed according the CDC - 24-62,000 between Oct. 1 2019-April 4 2020 in the us alone. World wide WHO estimates that between 150000-650,000 people die every single year due to flu.

Feb 20, 2020
Boston
How about we just end all this and get back to softball related things. With trumps 3 phase plan what do you think it will look like softball related. I’m from Mass and just had mid May canceled. Anyone from Mass have thoughts about how it looks for us. I’m not hopeful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd