Explain this

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Damn. What should I do?
Will you help?
I'm up S!@# creek without a paddle, aren't I?

Who's Howard Carrier?

By the way, it's TOO not to

By seeing your DD's videos, I now know who you are. I thought we were 'friends'. I even complimented you on your DD's success hitting HR's.
Why don't you share your DD's training/swings/drills that got her to be a HR hitter in college. Also share how your DD went from a DIII to a DI college with your training. I'm sure the moms and dads would be thankful.:eek:

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Damn. What should I do?
Will you help?
I'm up S!@# creek without a paddle, aren't I?

Who's Howard Carrier?

By the way, it's TOO not to

By seeing your DD's videos, I now know who you are. I thought we were 'friends'. I even complimented you on your DD's success hitting HR's.
Why don't you share your DD's training/swings/drills that got her to be a HR hitter in college. Also share how your DD went from a DIII to a DI college with your training. I'm sure the moms and dads would be thankful.:eek:

Perhaps someone needed a "do-over".

May 20, 2015
By seeing your DD's videos, I now know who you are. I thought we were 'friends'.

I was just joking around. I have a sick sense of humor.
Hope you DD continues to excel.

The kid's not d1 she injured and took last year off to heal.
She's had what they (the Orthopedic surgeon) termed an impact fracture at the top of the humerus bone where it sits in the shoulder socket.
She just started to swing the bat again.

I was going to comment on FFS's golf video as it has some very good info in it, but I think he took a shot at me.

May 20, 2015
So you talk about the Elvis move but don't know who HC is? Hmmm

I know who the big guy is.

He's helped us out quite a bit.

For you to refer to him as you did is way over the line.

That speaks volumes to quality of your character.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.

She's had what they (the Orthopedic surgeon) termed an impact fracture at the top of the humerus bone where it sits in the shoulder socket.

I was going to comment on FFS's golf video as it has some very good info in it, but I think he took a shot at me.

I hope for a speedy recovery.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR

I was referring to the content needing a 'do-over'. The back-and-forth was a bit silly ... imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdowowihcw