Evaluate these swings: Bat Lag, Bat Drag, or?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
It was a riseball,that caused the hitter to get into the bat lag position by bat dragging or I can be wrong.

I always train, my hitters to lay, off the riseball, well at least On .somedays. Other days I like to prove that if you don't hold the hinge angle you can't hit the riseball...and every girl throws the riseball in my area right at the arm pit and it gets called everytime, sometimes. Friday night games we just coil and uncoil. We don't swing, just coil; uncoil. Sundays in May!we launch the swing when the pitcher is at 12:00, then hold bat lag until the ball gets there. Some of my best hitters! turn the triangular box, while uncoiling (to me uncoiling is coiling) and they ir by er by coiling (coiling is uncoiling) the rear leg into a firm front side. Unless the pitch is low and outside, then the triangle. box is held or I have,just spent a few days on bbd and bbf asking about something I can use on here, then my whole answer changes. Joe torre too. Redbass, could. You post a gif for me to prov u wrung,?

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I always train, my hitters to lay, off the riseball, well at least On .somedays. Other days I like to prove that if you don't hold the hinge angle you can't hit the riseball...and every girl throws the riseball in my area right at the arm pit and it gets called everytime, sometimes. Friday night games we just coil and uncoil. We don't swing, just coil; uncoil. Sundays in May!we launch the swing when the pitcher is at 12:00, then hold bat lag until the ball gets there. Some of my best hitters! turn the triangular box, while uncoiling (to me uncoiling is coiling) and they ir by er by coiling (coiling is uncoiling) the rear leg into a firm front side. Unless the pitch is low and outside, then the triangle. box is held or I have,just spent a few days on bbd and bbf asking about something I can use on here, then my whole answer changes. Joe torre too. Redbass, could. You post a gif for me to prov u wrung,?

I'll answer that post when you get back from (insert a country that I can't spell) how to hit a softball, Redbutt.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
posey_buster_2_web_2.jpg

HA! you can.....clearly, see that scooter posy's hands wrist's are Holing St,attic.

(imagine several more paragraphs, but no breaks)

Joe and I know these

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Yep, holding the hinge angle in good bat lag position. If it's bat drag I can fix that. Just spin. Your welcome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMMichigan1