End of season.Time to start new season.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
You have read my mind.First you are correct her focus is just on the ball on the tee.So I see her looking straight down at the ball.THen I also see her extend her arms,incorrect,too I guess to "muscle" up the ball.You are correct about reading alot of what Howard and straightleg have posted.At one point DD was instructed to focus on a imaginary pitcher.I guess she got away from that.That was my fault on not noticing that.She will get back to that.I also plan on painting the inside of the tee yellow to get DD to focus at point of contact after the ball is hit.I also eill work on more of a tilt over the plate when DD swings.I feel that will also get her to keep her front shoulder in longer.I am always thinking of ways to improve DD swing.I also like non-technical.Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.I hope to have live game swings this fall ball season.I know tee swings can and will be different then tee swings.I hope it shows improvement.

May 4, 2012
Vdubya has the same thought I do regarding her head. Fixing that will cure a lot and it is an easy fix

As far as the comments regarding the front arm. Well all I can say is Will the thrill Clark hit ok like that. I feel that it should stay constant thru contact-whatever position If it starts bent then straightens as she approaches contact then she is leaking power.

Disclaimer iam no hitting guru just another dad trying to sift through the bs and help my team and own kids hit better

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zwhickcar