End of Season Coaching Complaints

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

coachtucc

Banned
May 7, 2008
A, A
Time for the coaches to vent!!!!! I'll start...
Parents who complain that a player made an error even though their DD couldn't throw a strike
in the Fall of 2011, then leave after the season without even saying they are leaving!

Jan 24, 2011
Parents who complain about their DD (2nd year 14u) getting a reduction in playing time even though she struck out 22 of 36 plate appearances. They say she wasnt given a fair shot

Jul 5, 2012
Parents who say "good try" 80-100 times a game, even if it really wasn't a good try.

Parents who say nothing all game until their DD comes up to the plate, move up to the fence, and barrages the poor kid with criticisms and 200 things to remember while up to bat, all in the effort to motivate the kid to do great things.

Apr 9, 2012
Kids who dont give 100% and then the parent says its ok or good try. Thats enabling deficient behaviors...........

Parents that pull their kid to the side and barrate them behind the dugout etc and then expect them to go out and perform to the best of their ability.
I'm sensing a lot of complaints about parents. I've always said coqxhing youth sports is great until you have to deal with the parents.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA