Easton Yellow/Black vs Xeno

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 21, 2013
What are the opinions on these bats? I am very hesitant on getting the Xeno due to hearing about cracking etc. We currently use the Demarini's CF5 and Vendetta.

Other suggestions on bats? Synergy? Stealth? etc

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
What are the opinions on these bats? I am very hesitant on getting the Xeno due to hearing about cracking etc. We currently use the Demarini's CF5 and Vendetta.

Other suggestions on bats? Synergy? Stealth? etc

My daughter has hit with the same Xeno for 20 months, over 100 games. She doesn't use any other bat, even in practice. Still going strong. ... I know some have broken, but it doesn't concern me when buying another one. In fact, we're expecting her next Xeno in the mail any day now.

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
DD has had the fx1 (the yellow 2-piece) since November, she likes it a little better than the Xeno, with indistinguishable results.
While 4mo. isn't much, the Easton has already outlasted the best of her 3 Xeno's by 2x.

Oct 10, 2011
In our first varsity game, three balls went over the fence. FX1, FX1, FX1. Now it seems like everyone is getting them on our team.

Jun 6, 2012
DD has had the fx1 (the yellow 2-piece) since November, she likes it a little better than the Xeno, with indistinguishable results.
While 4mo. isn't much, the Easton has already outlasted the best of her 3 Xeno's by 2x.

What does she like better about the fx1. We were also looking at that bat. DD wanted to stay with Louisville

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA