Easton Stealth Clarity 2009/2010

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 14, 2008
Has anybody had any experience with the Easton Stealth Clarity? I have been looking into it, but I'm not exactually sure if I want to spend my money on it yet. I am 15 years old, a sophmore in high school. I was on our varsity team last year as a freshman. I also play on a 16U ASA team. I believe that I'm a power hitter.....Anyways, what do you think of this bat? Is it worth the money?

May 7, 2008
ABSOLUTELY NOT

Easton has made some great bats and several that rank as some of the best all time bats ever made. The clarity series however is not one of them. If you buy one don't pay anywhere near retail. They are showing up on all the closeout and dump the inventory sites and ebay for lots less money.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
The pitcher on my team (an accomplished former travel ball player, All Star, and starting Varsity player at short stop) has one of these bats. She has the green one. She loves it, however, a lot of us are starting to steer away from the Stealths after the large number that have snapped in half at the two piece connection spot or have become loose there.

May 8, 2008
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! I bought this for my 16 year old daughter and she has not had any good hits. I was giving it time to be broken in but it never happened. Just went and got the new Louisville Slugger and what a difference! Talked with some other people who used the bat at different level in both men and women softball and all had the same response. Is an OK bat for a hard grounder but you can not get any distance out of the bat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole