Dumbest Thing a Parent Ever Said!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
To their DD when they take a pitch WAY over their head - "Good Eye!"

To their DD when they take a terrible hack at a horrendous pitch - "Good Swing!"

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
*sigh* New one tonight (and I thought I had heard most of the categories over the past few years). Got the following in an email to myself and one of our head coaches.

"We are looking for a program that will help her go to a D1 college for softball"

The girl is 7 and has played one year of rec (and was OK but not a standout) so this was a query for our 8U program.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
*sigh* New one tonight (and I thought I had heard most of the categories over the past few years). Got the following in an email to myself and one of our head coaches.

"We are looking for a program that will help her go to a D1 college for softball"

The girl is 7 and has played one year of rec (and was OK but not a standout) so this was a query for our 8U program.

Tell them most of your players started at 4U and it is too late to think D1 for their kid, but you might be able to help them find a team that could play JUCO...

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
I always love, "Suzi, be ready she hit it to you last time". Yea, it's now a different pitcher that throws different pitches than the last pitcher... :)

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I always love, "Suzi, be ready she hit it to you last time". Yea, it's now a different pitcher that throws different pitches than the last pitcher... :)

I don't know maybe I'm crazy but info like where the girl hit the ball previously seems like good info to relay to the defense. If nothing else at least Suzi will be paying attention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207