Dream achieved!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
DW is a horse fanatic. She is bummed.

I actually lived in the Bunk House @ BrookLedge Horse Transportation...right across the street, and did a Sales Season with them. I Hauled the horses Bought @ Fasic Tipton Sales...right across the street down to Florida. I was in Orlando for 2yrs. @ Ben White Raceway in the winters. Guess its a Ball Field now. Beautiful Place, Lexington Ky.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Congratulations to your DD and you. I know how much work and sacrifice you both put in to get to this spot. Good Luck to her at UK.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Wow, she is playing in the Great Commonwealth of Kentucky!!! Congratulations. As you may or may not know, great people were born in Kentucky.. There was the Abraham guy that was kind of famous and some other guy that ...

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Wow....RB- you should give a little backstory on her journey so that those that have not been around to see her path know what a fantastic chapter this is to her story.

Between your kid and RBs there is a definite lesson about how the path isn't always so straight to your kid getting what she wants but with perseverance anything is possible.

Congrats to her and you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi