Does Dallas Escobedo crow hop every single pitch?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

X pitcher

Banned
Apr 5, 2013
Micco Fl.
I agree 2 aces are better than one, but one ace can do it all, at the WCWS. I thought Mizzou, with Chelsea Thomas pitching and coach Earlywhine have a great chance of winning it all. I also picked Tenn with the Renfroe sisters as my 2nd choice. Cal has only Henderson who is injured. Her under studies showed they aren't elite. Oklahoma will be there with 2 pitchers, for sure. Alabama, with JT, who knows. WCWS is coming soon. I'm still liking Mizzou and Tenn.
Florida will be there with 2 good pitchers too.

Last edited:
I agree 2 aces are better than one, but one ace can do it all, at the WCWS. I thought Mizzou, with Chelsea Thomas pitching and coach Earlywhine have a great chance of winning it all. I also picked Tenn with the Renfroe sisters as my 2nd choice. Cal has only Henderson who is injured. Her under studies showed they aren't elite. Oklahoma will be there with 2 pitchers, for sure. Alabama, with JT, who knows. WCWS is coming soon. I'm still liking Mizzou and Tenn.

X--I agree with you on most but Chelsea Thomas. She is ok and hasnt been throwing her best lately! I say the same thing about Jackie Traina...she's been off too! I hope they come back and bring it---DIG DEEP LADIES:)

OU/Ricketts has it going on and Fico from LSU--

Tenn has been ticking right along, I love how they use their whole pitching staff (smart)
Florida-through all the changes they have made since last season, they are kicking butt!

What can I say...pretty much any of the SEC teams I am rooting for!!

I love this time of year #WCWS

X pitcher

Banned
Apr 5, 2013
Micco Fl.
Nicolle Hudson just threw 2 games against Western Illinois and game C Thomas a little rest. Thomas is the best IMO. The team needs to move up a level soon, and they have the coach to get them at that level to win it all this year. I still predict MIzzou and Tenn. in the finals.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Nicolle Hudson just threw 2 games against Western Illinois and game C Thomas a little rest. Thomas is the best IMO. The team needs to move up a level soon, and they have the coach to get them at that level to win it all this year. I still predict MIzzou and Tenn. in the finals.

OP... I've never seen her get called for one yet...? But that don't mean nothing... :{((

Hey X.... got a question. What do you think of BM ? Didn't get to see much of her with the Pride last year. She has the same body type as DD. Read RF is going to be #1 draft choice ....Going to have to pass on watching the Pro's this year. Time better spend on getting into DD's music...She be playing an instrument this year... & Time for her to learn to be a fan of football...Go Louisville Cards... she has kin on the team OSU let him get away...:{))

Dec 20, 2012

Thomas started all 11 SEC games up to the Alabama series. She couldn't she pitch three straight games in three days against them? In Game 3 she had the worst game of her career: 11 earned runs, 11 hits and 8 walks. THEN her loss against Arkansas, 2 losses in the series for Mizzou.

What will happen when is she playing 4,5, or 6 games, against QUALITY opponents, in 7 days??? Betting with your heart and not your brain is dangerous.

She is talented, no doubt. But your obsession with her and the Renfroe twins is kinda creepy.[/B]

X pitcher

Banned
Apr 5, 2013
Micco Fl.
OP... I've never seen her get called for one yet...? But that don't mean nothing... :{((

Hey X.... got a question. What do you think of BM ? Didn't get to see much of her with the Pride last year. She has the same body type as DD. Read RF is going to be #1 draft choice ....Going to have to pass on watching the Pro's this year. Time better spend on getting into DD's music...She be playing an instrument this year... & Time for her to learn to be a fan of football...Go Louisville Cards... she has kin on the team OSU let him get away...:{))

I like BM as much as I like J Taylor. I think both are wrong in their ways, BAS and ROD. JT and Brittney got by with their size and power.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Going to be a great Midwest series. I'm still wondering about the other two games with Arkansas. Hoping the IP don't come into play in these ...last 5 games. Who you thinking will win...??? I gotta stick with UT.
I wonder if it a regional thing for the IP calling. Not many called until WCWS. ?

Last edited:

X pitcher

Banned
Apr 5, 2013
Micco Fl.
Pitchers know when they are hopping and replanting. Umpires know it too. Illegal pitches should be called pitch by pitch. Not called once in a game and allowed afterwards.
I like CT but Tenn has two as good as her, in ER and IR. Tenn over all is better, but it is a pitchers game. These three are at the highest level in girls FP. All three will pitch good enough to win, and the ones that loose will loose on unearned runs, most likely. This week end is still practice before the WCWS.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterp