Dirty play?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 10, 2014
C-bus Ohio
Anyone else getting This Video is Unavailable on the 2nd vid?

And don't sweat it cuz - broad, sweeping generalizations of large groups of people are easier for most folks to cope with.

Jun 12, 2015
It just came across like a joke to me. As a native of the south regional jokes tend to roll off my back; we're the brunt of them all the time. I don't take it seriously.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Nice to know we are low class here. Here I am thinking all this time we played the game with respect just like others across the country.

come on Cuz, you know I didn't mean you, or TXNICK or anyone else on this board. I was referring to all the OTHER Texans. You gotta admit that every time there is a story about a gun being brought to the field, a catcher who does MMA takedowns, a coach that teaches kids to take a pitch by throwing balls at them or a 10 year old that takes head shots at players that the lone star state is the most likely location.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Pathetic.

This is another example of adults taking the game away from the kids.

You gotta admit that every time there is a story about a gun being brought to the field, a catcher who does MMA takedowns, a coach that teaches kids to take a pitch by throwing balls at them or a 10 year old that takes head shots at players that the lone star state is the most likely location.

My DD played at a juco in El Paso. They were in a conference with teams mainly from west Texas. Softball was a "contact" sport.

The players would trash talk during the games--and it was not "polite" trash talk. It was more like what you would hear at a basketball game.

Last edited:

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Catcher knows the rules. Batter should have been out for interference. Not sure why the runner on 3rd was even moving forward. Coaching error on 3rd base. He should have called time out after the interference.

Yea bush league for sure though

May 23, 2015
100% scripted and 100% dirty. In my opinion this is far worse the the wrasslin catcher. This is a 10 year old girl. Personally I would whip the crap out of my childs coach if they even suggested nonsense like this. It never ceases to amaze me at how some coaches run their teams. At some point something should pop in their heads as they live vicariously through the children on their teams. It's shameful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad