different bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Thanks for the input guys. I guess I'm taking it that I should stick to balanced OR end-loaded and not have both ?

Most players have a preference, but some don't and that's OK. The only thing I'd suggest is that she try to borrow one and swing it before you buy one (which actually is sound advice whenever you are buying a new bat). Bats that fall out of favor or get outgrown can then be sold/traded/gifted to other afflicted bat addicts as, unlike women's shoes, there is no stigma or hygiene issues associated with a used bat! The clincher, if you choose to use employ Eric's bat defense strategy is "...but honey, the old bats we sell will cover the price of a new one." Even if that isn't quite the truth, you're probably not going to get called on it as long as you never let the entire bat collection be seen together - put a couple in DD's bag, put a couple in your bag, put a couple in the trunk, and keep one or two at the office, etc.

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
Id research the CF6 Insane carefully-they have a history of the adhesive" yes I said adhesive) that holds the two pieces together failing. Literally the bat comes unglued and the handle falls into the barrel.

Demarini has great customer service but your buying an old model.

To further prove my point any of the CF6 Insanes that got sent in this year were replaced with the CF7 Insane even though CF7 was literally new or not even in stores-it is a different bat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207